Must call 24 hours in advance. Available Monday – Thursday 8:30am to 4pm and 8:30am to 12pm on Friday.
Do you get your health insurance coverage through Medicaid or HMK? Don’t risk losing your health insurance. Update your contact info with Montana Medicaid, click here to access the form.
Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act provides assistance to Native Americans seeking employment, education (GED), training and support services to succeed in the labor market. Individuals must be low income Native American to qualify. Call 406-723-4361 for more information.
Career Futures, Inc.
55 West Granite Street
Butte, MT 59701
- St. James Hospital 406-723-2500
- Community Health Center 406-723-4075
- BSB Health Department 406-497-5020
- Western MT Mental Health 406-497-9041
- Human Resource Council 406-533-6855
- Office of Public Assistance 406-496-4900
- Food Stamps & Nutrition 406-497-6535
- Emergency Food Bank 406-782-6230
- Dept. Family Services 406-496-4950
- Safe Space 406-782-9807
- Homeward Bound 406-782-8250
- Public Housing Auth. 406-782-6461
- Section 8 Housing Program 406-533-6855
- Job Service 406-494-0300
- Butte 4 C’s 406-723-4019
- Driver’s License Station 406-533-6630
- Social Security Admin. 888-632-7068
- Medicaid 800-362-8312
- Bus Schedule Recording 406-497-6522